Welcome to 2013

I trust that this first post of the New Year will find everyone well. 

My hubby and I rang in the New Year as we have for the past few years with a group of good friends who love to laugh and have fun together.  We had a great time as always and thank our friends Chris and Kathy for hosting us once more. 

I've already posted about looking back over the last year and about how I'm looking ahead as well.  I just know that this year is gonna be an exciting, exhausting, and crazy one.  Before I know it I'll be waiting for those first signs of labor to start.  In the meantime I'm sure I'll be freaking out about not being ready to become a mother and simultaneously nesting like a crazed maniac. 

I just cannot imagine what it will be like to have this little baby in my life.  Maybe I should try harder TO imagine it, but I think I'll let the surprise of it be the reality instead of setting myself up with unrealistic expectations.

I do really look forward to meeting my little one though.  All squirmy and soft and screaming. I cannot wait to hold her and love her and try not to drop her....




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Digital Camera Help...

Open Forum

Blowin' Stuff Up