Strangers in the Night...

I just decided to click on the archives to the right at random and letting the screen fill with whatever posts I'd made that month.

I pulled up the month of August 2011.  It was the month that I finally ended up having my gallbladder removed.  Funny to read back over my own posts, but it felt as if I were reading someone else's words.  I know I typed the posts myself, using my own creative story telling devices and all.  But it is always so weird for me to read my own musings after so much time has passed. 

I can read my posts from yesterday, last week and maybe even last month and feel their familiarity, fresh and new.  But after more than a few months instead of feeling like I'm reading my own words I feel like I'm reading those of a stranger. 

Just thought that was interesting and wanted to share.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Digital Camera Help...

Open Forum

Blowin' Stuff Up