45 Days?!?!

If the Universe sticks to predicted plans, in 45 days I'll be laboring to bring my little one into the world.  But we all know how predictions work... which is essentially all an Estimated Due Date (EDD) is.  Based on calculations made on a little handheld round twisty chart, the nurse that confirmed my pregnancy back during the summer said that my child was due on St. Patrick's Day. 

Of course, that is just a guess really.  Because some babies come early and other come late. It'd be neato to have my baby on St. Patrick's day, as that would make for some fun birthday party themes in later years.  But I'll be happy to have her whenever she feels like coming into the world. 

But as it stands, using the EDD based on the mysterious little cardboard device the nurse used to make her prediction, the ticker at the top of my blog here says I have just 45 days left. 

That kinda freaks me out a little. 

That's just 15 days more than a month. 

And that is not much time.

Not to mention if she decides she wants out a little early.... holy crap. 

I did get the go ahead from the insurance company Tuesday evening to have my baby at the Birth Center.  It raises my out-of-pocket coverage a little, less than I expected really, but it will be so worth it. 

I also have to talk to the Birth Class scheduling lady tomorrow to set up a date for a class.  I spoke with her yesterday and she gave me all of the class options.  Since hubby works full time and attends Union classes two nights a week, he wouldn't be able to go with me to the group classes offered.  But there is a one-on-one option where we would meet with her just hubby and I, and do everything that is covered in the four weekly classes in one fell swoop. It's the perfect option for us, and so now I have to see what we can schedule so that hubby and I can do it together. 

Anywho.  Right now I'm trying to work up the motivation to get dressed and head out.  It's been snowing off and on all day.  Which is jacked since yesterday it was literally 70 degrees outside.  As a friend of mine said, "go home Mother Nature, you're drunk". 

But I need to get some things done and the longer I put it off the less likely I am to actually get them done.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Digital Camera Help...

Open Forum

Blowin' Stuff Up