Truck Driver Training Installment: Phase 3.0

It's Friday, I'm back home and a little annoyed (that's another blog)...

And since it's not fresh in my mind, I can't even really tell you what exactly went down on Wednesday. But I can say that more than likely it was a lot of sitting around with our thumbs up our butts waiting for things to happen.

The morning was spent on "trip planning", using the company training method which is sure to make your brain slowly start to seep out of your ears as it turns to mush. I'm also sure that just before or right around noon we took a lunch break and then returned to work on more trip planning exercises and/or Qualcomm training. It's kind of a blur at this point.

I know a good portion of our time was wasted while we waited for a couple of the other students in the class to "catch up" after having neglected doing the homework assignment from the night before. I'd say that during what turned into a nearly 10 hour day at the terminal in "training" we actually only spent about 4 hours total actually learning anything.

I believe this was the same day that, upon returning to the hotel I consumed food, watched half a tv show, talked to the hubby on the phone for a while and then was tucked in and fast asleep just after 9pm.

Comments

Truckingtiger said…
Are they making you go out with a trainer or are you just waiting on a truck?
Angela said…
I'm just waiting for a truck. I won't be going out with a trainer this time around. Thankfully. LOL

Popular posts from this blog

Digital Camera Help...

Open Forum

Blowin' Stuff Up