Incredibly Behind the Times

I finished watching a few of the TV series' I'd been enjoying on Netflix over the last couple of weeks. I was irked to find that one of them was removed before I had the chance to finish it. But I'll manage. In my search to find something else to watch I found myself drawn to two vastly different shows, unable to really make a solid decision about which one to start first. So I watched the first episode of each shows first season and made my choice from there.

Reno 911! can wait.

This girls' gonna finally watch the X-Files.

I know I know, it started wayyy back in 1993. But I NEVER watched a single episode of it while it was on TV or popular. I'm sure it wasn't for lack of interest in seeing it. I was always curious about it. But if memory serves, it was in conflict with something else I was more interested in watching at the time. I don't remember exactly what that was, but I believe that's what kept me from watching it when it was all the rage.

That being said I have a few things I'd like to say about what I've seen so far. I'm on Episode 5 of Season 1 so far...

observation #1 - They were terrible actors at the beginning.
observation #2 - The story lines are quite intriguing.
observation #3 - David Duchovny is really kind of weird looking, with his caricature like face.
observation #4 - Gillian Anderson is in no way a natural redhead. no way. I refuse to believe it.
observation #5 - I don't know why I never bothered to watch it until now. I love it.

Now there are over 200 episodes to watch and I imagine it will take an immeasurable amount of time to watch all of it now that I'm going back over-the-road and all. I really hope it keeps my interest long enough to finish it. But if not... there is always the retarded comedy of Reno 911! to keep my eyes occupied.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Digital Camera Help...

Open Forum

Blowin' Stuff Up