Girlie Fun Day

Today I met my sister and niece at the local mall for a few hours of super fabulous girlie fun. We shopped our little hearts out and our feet off, as mine are properly propped up right now resting. We also snacked while we shopped, having cookies and ice cream. Yum yum! We really had a blast.

The funniest moments were in the super huge shoe store that recently opened in the mall. My sister's penchant for high heeled peep-toes ("ooh look at these, oooh these are awesome, I gotta have these!") and my nieces antics while trying on "grown up shoes" (the knee high boots in the picture below were a riot) kept us all laughing.


My niece got herself a new stuffed friend at the Build-a-Bear place, she and I snagged some candy at the bulk candy store and we all got some smelly goods at the Bath & Body Shop. My brother-in-law and nephew were over at the Civic Center catching a monster truck jam while we were having our little girls day. When they were done we met up with them and then they gave me a ride home.

It was a super fun day spending time with two of my absolute favorite girls!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Digital Camera Help...

Open Forum

Blowin' Stuff Up