Yep... still...

Well, we're still waiting for the other truck to get released from its Kentucky prison. Myself and my coworkers are getting tired of the situation. Lucky for me, it's my last working day of the week, so only a few more hours of dealing with the nonsense. In theory, by the time I return to work on Sunday we'll be back to normal. *fingers crossed tightly*

In the meantime I'm looking forward to a few things. One, a meeting with our accountant in the morning to get some help figuring out how to correctly and successfully operate our accounting software for our new business. The other, three hours beau-free tomorrow night while my sweetie is at class.

It's a new thing in our life that will last around 13 weeks. He signed up for a part time class at a local career center. It meets twice a week for three hours each session. I'm happy that he's taking a class that will give him job specific education for a career he's looking to pursue. And I'm happy for the 4-6 hours of free time each week that it will give me. (4-6 because I may work longer than 6pm and that might cut into my "me" time lol)

I'll likely end up missing that yoga class again because of the meeting with the accountant, but honestly getting the business up and running smoothly is more important right now. I will hit the gym at least two of my three days off. And if I'm lucky, I'll scrounge up the extra money to cover a NEW Wii, one that no one else has touched or attempted to "refurbish". Then I can play the bowling game I bought to play on the crummy Wii I had for a short time.

Ugh and now I'm totally distracted. I'm waiting to go to work, but apparently the morning driver has been stuck in traffic or some sort of nonsense and is taking forever to get back to the shop. I'm highly considering burning some of the "sick" hours I have and should be saving for later. Once he does return with the truck I do have to run down south and take care of an out of gas call but round trip it'll only use up about 3 to 4 hours tops. I need another 5-6 hours after that to round out the week at 40 hours. I can probably find something to do but by the time I actually get the truck and start rolling I'll be pushing the fatigue clock pretty far. Even after three weeks of working this evening shift I'm still finding that around 9 o'clock I'm feeling the fatigue set in and by 10:30 I'm exhausted and ready for bed.

Sooo.... anywho. I may roll on up to the shop now and at least start my clock. I can sweep floors or fill cylinders or something to burn some hours. Blah!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Digital Camera Help...

Open Forum

Don't Panic