Wiiiiiiii

I'm sitting here watching my sweetie fly a plane into a volcano.

And he just crashed.

Watching the plane do loop-de-loops makes me kind of nauseous.

Where are we and what are we doing, you ask?

I'm blogging of course, but he's playing our new Wii. Yep, I cracked and went to Best Buy yesterday and purchased a brand new shiny black Wii. It came with two games which actually have many games to play on them. Wii Resort and Wii Sports. He's loving the "Island Flyover" on the Resort game and I had a blast playing "Table Tennis" on it as well. We played through most all of the games at least once last night. He while swilling a few brews and moi celebrating with a bottle of Barefoot Champagne. Yeah, we're classy. hahaha

It was hilarious at one point last night when I kept calling one of the Resort games "water boarding" to which my sweetie would correct me by saying it was actually called "wake boarding".

"You're not torturing anyone, honey" he'd say. But of course I'd just say, "Whatever, the water boarding is hard anyway, back to the table tennis!"

I'm stoked to finally have a Wii. Giddy actually.

I keep finding myself saying... "Wiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!" repeatedly.

Aside from all that, things went well yesterday with the accounting meeting we had. Our accountant showed up at our house and helped us by answering our accounting program questions and gave us loads of advice. He was here for about an hour and certainly had a lot to offer us. Neither of us are accountants, or savvy in accounting. Actually I have a hard time managing a calculator. So we had plenty of questions and needed plenty of guidance.

I think we're off to a good start and have a lot better grasp on what we need to do with our accounting software to make things easy for him and us at the end of the year.

Well time for errands and such for the day... if I can drag my dearest from the Wii. He's hooked. I never figured him for a game addict.

Comments

Ms. Crawford said…
Lucky! I totally want one, enjoy, enjoy!

Popular posts from this blog

Digital Camera Help...

Open Forum

Don't Panic