HOLY COW!!!!

And yes I'm sorry but I'm referring to Christina Aguliera on the Grammy's. Apparently it's been A WHILE since I last saw her on anything. I missed her flub-ulous performance singing the National Anthem on the Super Bowl. Had I not, maybe I wouldn't be so shocked by the sheer magnitude of Christina's once malnourished body.

Wait... Hold the phone... is she preggers maybe? *quick google search*

Oh and yes, from time to time my once "truckin' only" blog will be an outlet for me and my not-so-secret passion for celebrity gossip and trash talk.... *still googling*

And I can't find anything "confirming or denying" that Christina is preggers. So I'm just gonna assume for now that she's just getting fat.

Anyway... I didn't aim for this blog to be about Xtina. I wanted to blog about two things that moved me to tears. One, I just watched "The Last Song". The movie was based off a book by one of my favorite authors, Nicholas Sparks. I wasn't thrilled about having to see Miley Cyrus throughout the whole movie but I have to say, Hannah Montana's bad acting aside, the movie was pretty good. As in, I cried for about the last 45 minutes nearly non-stop.

Definite chick flick. Have a box of tissues nearby if you're about to watch this one.

Thing number two... my sweetie. He surprised me last night with an early Valentine's gift. I'm not gonna tell you what he got me, but I will say that I was super surprised to a point that I was nearly as speechless as the day he proposed. He's the most amazing man ever. I'm so blessed.

Comments

Sara said…
I loved The Last Song too...and yes, it's a tear jerker!

Popular posts from this blog

Digital Camera Help...

Open Forum

Don't Panic