Still?!?

One of our trucks has been in a shop in Kentucky getting what is called an internal inspection. The shop has to hack into our tank and ensure welds and in and outlets are safe and secure and not leaking. They have to fix anything they find to make us safe and legal and well......

It's taking FOREVERRRRRR!

I'm getting tired of working evening shifts, which I have to do three of my four working days because two drivers have to share one truck. And since I'm not about getting up at midnight to run the early shift, I'm stuck waiting for the early driver to get done, which sometimes isn't until around noon.

Now this shop has had our truck going on three weeks. Last time, when they had the truck we're running solo right now, it was just under two weeks before we had it back. I'm thinking this is ridiculous. It'd better be done soon. Or I'm gonna snap. I'm exhausted and out of whack.

BTW way to go Packers. ;o)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Digital Camera Help...

Open Forum

Don't Panic