Waiting Game

I had the MRI and am now awaiting official results. I was told to call the doc who ordered the MRI if I haven't heard from them by tomorrow afternoon. I do, however, have a disk with the images of my MRI scan for my own viewing pleasure. I wish I were able to read such things, so I could just look at it and say "oh it's this and this and that". But alas, I cannot.

Maybe it'll be good news. I'm crossing my fingers. The pain is getting better with the icing and regular dosing of Motrin. I figure a few more days of good resting and I'll be able to tolerate work come Sunday. As long as I don't have to blow out my shoulder again right away, things can only get better.

I assume at this point I'll be going to some sort of physical therapy to get my shoulder back into shape. That'll be annoying but I know it's necessary. I dunno. I'm only speculating of course.

I do believe I will make an appointment with an orthopedic surgeon just to get a second opinion on the MRI images. I trust that a radiologist knows what he/she is seeing but I'm a firm believe in second opinions. Especially where my body and pain are concerned. My sister's OS is pretty good and is accepting new patients and is in my insurance network. So I may call and try to schedule something with him tomorrow regardless of what the initial reading is on the MRI.

Ahhh. I hate waiting. And what I hate more is that I'm gonna have to pass on Zumba at least until the majority of the pain is gone. UGH.

Comments

Feora's Fire said…
Hoping for good news and keeping fingers crossed with you.

I know what yo mean about waiting.... just is enouph to dive a person crazy....
some asian guy said…
holy moley, kid. hope things get better.

Popular posts from this blog

Digital Camera Help...

Open Forum

Don't Panic