The Name Game

With a mere 28 (+/-) days to go I'm starting to panic a little that we still haven't come even remotely close to picking out a name for our baby girl.  I mean, we haven't even narrowed it down to a list of possibilities.

The hubby did approach me the other day with a name he said popped into his head while driving home from work.  But emphasized that it wasn't one he was set on or anything but one that "just came to mind".... thanks for the vagueness honey!

Naming a baby you haven't even met yet is tough work, though.  And many of our friends and family seem to think we've picked a name but are just keeping it a secret. 

I wish!

Seriously folks... it'll probably be day-of-birth baby naming for us.  Maybe even day or two after... I think deep down that we both kinda want to see her first before we stick her with a name that will be hers forever.


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Digital Camera Help...

Open Forum

Mmm...Jello