Terrible Joke Tuesday

Why was the little muffler so tired? 

Because he was exhausted.

*insert pithy courtesy laugh here*

Why was the frog laying in the middle of the road, flat as a pancake?

Because he was tired and rundown.  

*eye roll*

But seriously folks, that's how I feel today. Whooped, beat, exhausted.  No real reason why either.  I slept better last night that in recent nights.  I did wake a few times as usual with bathroom needs and once, not long after actually going to bed, because I was dying from heartburn and thought I might actually die if I didn't get to my Tums in time.  But overall, I'd say that my sleep intervals were longer than normal and I felt like I was sleeping well. 

But I just couldn't drag myself out of bed until after 9 and when I finally did get my feet shuffling, I just felt like I'd been up for 24 hours already.  I made and ate breakfast, watched a little bit of Kelly & Michael, and then found myself dozing off in my seat.  I succumbed eventually and slept for nearly two hours in my recliner.

When I finally woke up, thanks to the happy little fingers and head that were apparently using my bladder as a punching bag, I figured I'd shuffle down stairs and make myself some lunch in hopes that it would put some pep in my step.  After eating I made a few calls I've been meaning to make to my insurance company and then had planned on taking a shower and get going to the grocery store.  But here I sit, blogging... thinking about how warm and cozy my bed is and how very much I'd like to be in it. 

I am determined to get the grocery store errand completed, because if I don't then hubby won't have anything to pack for his lunch tomorrow as he's completely out of sandwich stuff and won't have time to go to the store himself because he has class tonight. So after this, I swear I'm taking a shower and heading out.  But man, oh man, my body doesn't really want to.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Digital Camera Help...

Open Forum

Mmm...Jello