A Little Different

I have to say I was incredibly productive yesterday.  And I even got in a nice long soak in the tub at the end of the day.  When hubby got home I helped him assemble the twin bed that will be my bed-away-from-bed in the nursery.  Then, once it was all put together we sat down in the floor and dug through the bags of loot from the baby shower. 

Since he wasn't there for the majority of the party, he didn't get to see any of the good stuff our baby girl was showered with. So we dug in, all the while talking about his day at work and such.  After we went through pretty much everything, he helped me find a temporary home for the boxes and packages of diapers and wipes we received. Then he asked me if we could start getting some more "attitude" clothes.  I asked him if he meant things like this outfit we bought her at Spencer's Gifts. And he said yeah. 




Baby girl got a lot of really soft, feminine and uber adorable clothes at the shower.  Very girly items with lots of "fluff" as he puts it.  And I absolutely love the outfits baby girl got.  But I suppose that sometime this week I will start washing up all the fluffy clothes and put them away in the dresser and maybe go out in search of some items that most would consider "a little different".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Digital Camera Help...

Open Forum

Mmm...Jello