501...

I'm currently resting after a day of goofing about town with the hubby, gearing up for the night I'm about to have out with my niece.  She and I have never gone out just the two of us.  So this is a new adventure for us.  Earlier this week I won two tickets to Disney on Ice so that's what we'll be doing tonight.  Sitting among thousands watching people in costumes ice skate about portraying various Disney tales.  The current show consists of four themes based on the movies Cars, Toy Story, Tinkerbell and The Little Mermaid. 

After the show we're having the niece over for an all night stay.  Which is also new to the lot of us as well.  Now that I have a spare bed for her to sleep on I figured that it was time to dip our toes into the world of sleep overs.  I'm sure once baby comes it'll be a while before I'll be ready to do it again.  But this will be a good trial run to see how it goes and how it could go once the baby is old enough for an occasional nighttime roommate.

So it should be fun! I'm looking forward to it.  I know before it's over tonight I'll be exhausted.  I'm already more than halfway there.  But I see an early bedtime for all involved tonight. 

Plus, tomorrow afternoon we have our birthing class at the Birth Center.  It was supposed to be today but last night the instructor texted me to see if we could reschedule for Sunday, reasons unknown.  It didn't really matter to us either way, so we will be going tomorrow instead of today.  I figure as long as we get it done before I go into labor, then it's all good.

I do want to shout out to my friend in Florida who gave birth to her precious baby girl the night before last.  She did a home water birth and she's my hero.  Her baby is absolutely beautiful too.  Just as precious as can be. 

I can't believe in the next few weeks that I will be holding my own precious baby girl.  I can't wait to meet her.  But I'm in no hurry... I'm not quite ready yet. hahaha

Comments

Belledog said…
18 days! Woo hoo!

Thinking of you, and wishing you happiness and comfortable rest.

I'm off in a few to visit the Apple store and then see Life of Pi 3D.

Popular posts from this blog

Digital Camera Help...

Open Forum

Mmm...Jello