February Already?!

Time flies when you're having fun.  I can't believe we've already checked off an entire month in the year 2013. Craziness.

And that means that next month, I'm having a baby.  YIKES!

I still feel wholly unprepared.  But I'll get there.

Right?!?



So last night we finally got our first real measurable snow fall.  They were calling for an inch or two, and typically here in the city that means a light dusting.  When I woke up around midnight to use the restroom for the second time since going to bed, there was just a dusting.  I figured that was it and it was over.

When I woke up again for a trip to the loo I didn't bother looking out to see if we got any more since my last trip.  I shuffled in, did my business, shuffled back to bed and passed back out.  I woke up hearing hubby milling about downstairs getting ready for work and decided instead of cat napping and wasting my day, I'd go ahead and get up.

I shuffled downstairs and was surprised to see so much snow on the roof of the garage out back through the garden window in the kitchen.  I'd say we got a solid two inches, maybe just a little more.

The super swell thing was how my hubby scraped my car windows off after he scraped his work van windows off.  Of course, he then threw money at me and told me to go buy a few things today.  So despite my not wanting to go out and about, I have to.  But I'm waiting until after the lunch hour to do anything so as to give the road crews time to get things cleared up.

In the meantime I'm gonna watch some Today and knit a bit.  I'll never get baby girls blanket done before she's born if I keep putting off working on it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Digital Camera Help...

Open Forum

Mmm...Jello