Recliner, Activate!

Well last night I had a tough time getting comfortable in bed.  Hips, knees, lower back, even my shoulder were just aching like crazy.  Even with all of my pillows and propping techniques, which have worked up to this point, there was just no hope for falling asleep while aching all over.  So instead of moving from one flat surface to another by heading in to the new twin bed in the nursery... I opted to finally try sleeping on the reclining love seat. 

Thankfully it didn't take long for me to get comfortable and I was off to dream land in no time.  I slept a solid 5 hours to boot.  It wasn't until baby girl nudged my bladder to wake me up around 4:30 this morning because she was running out of comfortable space, that I finally returned to my bed.  Hubby was set to get up in another 20 minutes to get ready for work and I knew I could steal his pillows to make the rest of my bedtime a little more comfortable. 

I managed another two and a half hours of sleep and finally crawled out of bed feeling a little less achy.  So I guess my go-to is now the recliner for those uncomfortable nights before delivery.  Which is fine by me.  As long as I can get some sleep, it'll be worth it.


Comments

june in florida said…
Would be great if you could save your sleep like a savings account, just pull out what you need after the baby's here.

Popular posts from this blog

Digital Camera Help...

Open Forum

Mmm...Jello