Sooo Unsatisfied

Yeah, so all my hopes and dreams were dashed when I learned that the big boss wasn't gonna make it to town to do my final ride along anytime soon. He was supposed to be down Monday, then it got changed to Tuesday. Tuesday came and went and supposedly he was gonna be in at 6am on Wednesday.

Geared up and ready to go, I was finally ready to get this training thing done and over with!

Then I got a text late on Tuesday that said he, once again, wasn't gonna be making it down.

Dang it.

So now I'm well past my three weeks of training. Annoyed. Frustrated.

But the good news is I'm on day one of my three days off. So at least for 72 hours I don't have to deal with it or worry about it. Tonite I'm going to meet up with my sister and her family for Trick-or-Treating at our pawpaw's house. Tomorrow, I'm getting up and finally hitting the YMCA. I plan on cranking out some cardio and working up a good sweat.

Tomorrow nite my sweeties dads' girlfriend and a few of her friends are coming down to stay with me and we're going out to see a band play at a local night club, which will be super fun. I might also work in a hair cut sometime.

Then Saturday, after sleeping off the night before, I'll head up to my sweeties dads' house to pick up my sweetie. We drove up there when I got off work last night, then I dumped him off at his grandparents' this morning and headed home. He's doing some work for them that will take a few days.

I'll miss him while he's gone, but honestly, I'm gonna be thrilled to be able to starfish out in the bed and not fight for the covers. ;o)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Digital Camera Help...

Open Forum

Don't Panic