Wet, Leaky Bubbles

Days 3 and 4 of bubble training were wet ones for sure! Yesterday we did a few stops and a lot of driving between the town for the first stop and the town for the rest. And it rained all dang day. It was not too bad though, just a little soggy, but I did learn a good bit more. Today was the real treat in the education department. Our first stop of the day was a pain because we were trying to troubleshoot a leaking system in the rain, make that the COLD RAIN. UGH

And to beat all, we still never figured out where on earth the problem was. We changed out tanks, lines, and valves and still had a slow leak. So tomorrow another tech guy from the company is gonna give it fresh eyes and hopefully be able to fix the problem.

After calling it quits on the leaker, we made a couple more stops where I had the pleasure of standing out in the rain some more filling tanks. The town we were filling in was about an hour and a half drive from the depot. So after the leaky fiasco and other fills in the neighborhood, we called it a day and headed home.

Tell you what though, the handy little Carhart overalls that my sweetie bought me for Christmas a few years ago are gonna come in REALLY handy on this job. I'll be outside more than inside and will be happy to stay warm and dry in the wet and wintry weather! Also the 12 pack of hand warmers are gonna be a nice addition to my "stay warm" kit I've decided that I'll be carrying with me once I'm out on my own too.





Well since my head is full of job knowledge, my toes are finally thawing out and my wet clothes are in a sloppy pile in the basement, its' now time to figure out what's for dinner!?

Comments

Anonymous said…
Glad to hear it sounds like you are enjoying the new job (minus the rain)
Angela said…
Yes, I'm learning and hoping that time goes by more quickly so I can get out from under the wings and fly on my own.
Unknown said…
Hope you're liking the new job. I was wondering how different the driving is with the new gig and different truck - is it easier or harder than OTR?

Popular posts from this blog

Digital Camera Help...

Open Forum

Don't Panic