Bubbles = Smiles

Carbon Dioxide, a greenhouse gas? Sure. A way to tickle the noses of the masses. Hellz yes. The reason I've begun a new adventure in life? Duh!

Many of you have asked what this mystery job I've left the OTR world for is all about. Well, to put it simply....


Bubbles.




I'm now a full time employee in training at a national beverage carbonation distributor. My job includes driving around in a cute little truck wearing a cute little uniform delivering bubbles to all the good little boys and girls! It's not an 18-wheeler, but a class B straight truck. I am also getting good use of my hazmat and tanker endorsements, finally.

So far I'm merely a trainee, watching, observing, learning the basics. My training will be three weeks and even after that I'm sure I'm gonna be asking lots of questions for weeks to come.

My primary function is filling tanks with the liquid CO2 at restaurants, gas stations, and bars. I'll be in and out of my truck pretty much all day long, so it's going to be a big adjustment from my sit and drive OTR experience. My first two days of training wore my butt out!

Today I start my first full week of training, I just did Thursday and Friday last week. My work week is to be four ten hour shifts so at least I'll be getting 3 days off a week! I guess we'll see how this week goes! I predict I'll be a puddle of exhausted mess by Thursday evening. But ya never know!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Digital Camera Help...

Open Forum

Don't Panic