Satisfyingly Saturday

You know what I've done today... Next to nuthin'. It's great. I realized earlier that in four days I'll begin another three days off. That's pretty sweet if you ask me. Used to be I'd count down the weeks until I could get three days off. Now I just gotta put in 40 hours to get three days off. Awesome.

I'm anxious to see how this week goes. I'm really hoping the big boss comes in for my final ride along on Monday and that he thinks I do a swell job, congratulates me on a job well done and lets me fly the nest and do this job on my own. Oooh please ooh please!

Aside, I'm just enjoying my days off. I've been quite lazy so far on the days I've had off. I figure that will wear off in a couple more rounds and then I'll find that I want to do more than loaf around for three days. Maybe. It is coming up on winter and I'll likely be more inclined to hibernate a little more.

But then again, one can hibernate and still be productive. I'm excited to have so much more time on my hands which I can fill with things like reading and writing and, no not arithmetic, ....creativity. Hooray!

Right now, back to vegetating.

Comments

i'm tickled to hear that things are going so well with the new gig.....i bet nate is essatic to have you home all the time now....i don't blame you for just enjoying being home and not under the gun to get somewhere on your days off right now....just enjoy it......and btw, i really like your new blog background!
Ms. Crawford said…
Sometimes when I am out on the road all I do is long for a day to be home and just veg. It is scary to think sometimes that 4 days off means being gone a whole month!!

I am so happy that you are enjoying this extra time and the new job. I hope all goes well and you get to fly the nest, I am sure you will! Let us know!

Popular posts from this blog

Digital Camera Help...

Open Forum

Don't Panic