Friday Morning Follies

I woke up, started the laundry I'd neglected yesterday, started the coffee, ate breakfast and then settled onto the sofa for some iTunes updating and boob tubing.

I turned on the tele to find the congratulatory end of an America's Funniest Home Videos episode where a little girl sneezing on meatballs had just won the $10,000 prize. A few commercials later, and Scrubs had begun. And to my delight it was the Scrubs, The Musical episode.

So now for the rest of the day I'll be singing my favorite number, "Everything comes down to poo". Hooray!

If you haven't yet, be sure to go check out my Experience This blog. Maybe comment with a few new experiences of your own over there. Or leave me a few ideas of new things I could try.

Oh yeah, and this morning I also decided to check out some info on my site meter and found that someone recently found their way to my blog by Googling "how truckers managing 2 log books". If this was you, please don't do that. It's not worth it.

While I was over-the-road I ran 100% legal. I logged it as I did it, I didn't fudge numbers. For one thing, it's illegal. Secondly it wasn't worth the headache of wondering which book I'd have grabbed to give a DOT Officer had I been pulled in for an inspection. So my advice to you, just don't do it. Run one book, run legal. It's the right thing to do.

One more find I made in the site meter info was that I either have a few readers who are over-the-road pinging from all sorts of random locations or I really do have a lot of readers all over the place. Whichever it is, thanks to all of you who are still keeping up with me and taking time out of your day to read the words I type.

Comments

Pat said…
I visit you from Chandler, AZ. But, I wish I was visiting from all over the map.

I don't know how anyone could run a truck for 11+ hours day in and day out. But, I guess some do.
Anonymous said…
I'm pinging you from Wilmington, Ohio.

Popular posts from this blog

Digital Camera Help...

Open Forum

Don't Panic