Most Unsatisfied...

I know, "it'll all work out" "it'll get better".

OMG I'm tired of hearing this.

Today my boss texted me to tell me that the big boss isn't bothering to come to town until Wednesday of this coming week. Which of course means that I will have to ride along for a grand total of 4 more days.

I might not survive.

My sanity is in jeopardy.

The big boss will likely fire me instead of setting me free, when I tell him how I feel about this bull puckey.

I'm starting to second guess my decision to change jobs.

UGH

Why?

Comments

Ms. Crawford said…
Oh how I can relate. When they kept me in training longer then expected I wanted to die and if one more person told me it was going to work out I could have killed them. My thought being screw you, you have no clue how miserable this is. With that, I hung in there just like I know you will. It never comes easy, but we still get through. You were an OTR woman truck driver, you're a badass. Hang tight, get through the next few days and good things will probably be waiting on the other side.
some asian guy said…
you will be close to home and have three-day weekends every week. keep the goal in mind. consider this your hazing ritual. good luck with the change, toots!

Popular posts from this blog

Digital Camera Help...

Open Forum

Don't Panic