Tra-la-la-la Trolley

I have the (dis)pleasure of running around the town on the trolley route today. I'm sure it's gonna be a blast (sarcasm at it's finest). It has no A/C, horrible fumes, and fussy riders who will all whine that the regular driver betrayed them by taking a week off.

The only really good parts are that it runs a simple fare system and it's not equipped to haul the disabled in wheelchairs. I know that sounds wrong, but when there is NO A/C to retreat to after hooking up all of the securements for a wheelchair passenger it's not cool. I hate sweating. I'm gonna sweat a LOT today regardless. It's supposed to get to near 90 and I have to wear my blasted polyester uniform.

Polyester doesn't breathe. No no. :o(

Comments

some asian guy said…
i think it's cool that you got to drive the trolley, anyway. it's the closest thing we've got to a weinermobile.

Popular posts from this blog

Digital Camera Help...

Open Forum

Don't Panic