Clever Blog Title

I'm a bad blogger friend. I'm soooo far behind on the blogs that I once regularly followed. I've not read anything that anyone else has written in a while. I do feel bad about it, but I've just not made the time to catch up. So, sorry.

During the vast majority of my available free time I've been watching stuff on Netflix or napping. The life of a bus driver is hectic and demands that you catch rest whenever you can. I have some wacky schedules and find myself frequently in need of sleep.

The stuff I'm watching on Netflix:

I finished all available Bones episodes.

I then started Weeds, of which I am in to season 2.

I also started watching Ancient Aliens which I highly recommend for anyone into the world of Ufology.

I watched all 10 available episodes of Hot In Cleveland, with Betty White. Funny stuff!

Together with my husband I've watched a few episodes too many of Hoarders and a couple of really interesting episodes of Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares (U.K.) Which have been disturbing but interesting.

I've got Nip/Tuck queued to watch at some point as well as.


I have tried a few movies but found myself disappointed in them, the most recent of which was Let Me In. I made it in about 40 minutes and found myself looking for something else to do, bored and less than entertained. And the second most recent was Shutter Island. Everyone that I knew who saw it said it was crap, but I had to try it out for myself. I made it about halfway through and had to turn it off.

So right now I'm dying for some new suggestions on movies and or tv shows available for streaming on Netflix to add to my queue.

Anyone?

Comments

Anonymous said…
GiGi: My favorite movie last year was "Winter's Bone", about a very brave young woman in the Ozarks. Haunting and authentic.

$1 million budget; up for four Oscars last year including Best Picture and Best Actress.

Thinking on some other suggestions.

Cheers.
Belledog
KEVIN said…
i really enjoyed HEROES.
Angela said…
Kevin

I have all of the Heroes on DVD... and my very own Versa hahaha! I loved that show until the last season when it kinda went wonky. But the first two seasons really were captivating and entertaining.
little houses on the hillside
little houses made of ticky tack
and they all look the same....

lol....love that show!

Popular posts from this blog

Digital Camera Help...

Open Forum

Don't Panic