Pint Sized Whoop-A$$

Last night the hubby and I watched Kick-Ass on Netflix. I'd overlooked it more than a dozen times on the new movie listings while looking for something to watch. Thinking it was just not my style of flick. But last night the hubby decided that we were gonna watch it. I was reluctant and nearly retreated to the bedroom to read.

But I'm so glad I didn't because well....it kicked ass. What a great super hero movie. It was action packed, witty, silly, and touching in a weird kind of way. I'm NO fan of Nicholas Cage but his part wasn't that big in the grand scheme of the movie. And integral part, yes, but not on the screen a bunch. Which is good for me. He really annoys me.

The kids in the movie were great, however. I love Christopher Mintz-Plasse aka "McLovin". And Clark Duke who played the awkward nephew in Hot Tub Time Machine. I don't think I'd ever seen Aaron Johnson, the kid who played Kick-Ass, before but he's definitely a new geek crush.

Of course the real hero and shining star of this movie for me was Chloe Moretz who played Hit Girl. She was seriously badass. She could single-handedly open a can of whoop-ass on a dozen thugs and win.

If I ever were to have a superhero child, I'd want her to be as awesome as Hit Girl.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Digital Camera Help...

Open Forum

Don't Panic