(no clever title)

Hmm, I was just staring at my computer screen wondering what blog I'd landed on and was curious how I got there. Then I realized it was my own blog. *snort* Go figure.

I have been a real scatter brain today. I blame the sunshine. It's got my circuitry mixed up or something.

What's funny was that today at work I found myself having to bite my tongue so as to NOT complain about the fact that I was sweating - profusely - . It was a gorgeous day that started out with milky sunshine but came to a superb finish with a bright blast of full sun before he sank over the horizon. There was a nice breeze most of the day as well, which served to help keep me cool for most of my shift. But near the end of the work day I found myself sweltering, unable to stay cool and really wanting to bitch about it. haha

So anyway. The last few days have been exhausting but fruitful. I worked full days on Saturday and Sunday, wearing myself out really good, making myself pretty sore. I found myself thankful for the fact that I'd worked Saturday so I could have Monday off. On Monday I had an appointment for my new job and then I had a chiropractors appointment. After running a few extra errands after the appointments my sweetie and I decided to break out the bicycles and go for a ride.

I think we ended up be bopping around the city for nearly 3 hours. We had a great time and I can't wait to have a day to do that again soon. With spring finally being around, I know it won't be long before we can pedal about on a regular basis.

Today, I had another appointment for my new job and then I worked locally. I found myself struggling to keep a focus on work because of how darn pretty it was outside. But tomorrow, I'm sure I'll be focused pretty well since we're expecting a good bit of rain and thunderstorms to blow through the state.

I have to take a long drive for work tomorrow, which is exciting since the driving part is what I love best. It'll be about a 3 hour drive to the south and east to hit four stops that are all about 30-40 minutes apart from one another. Then I'll head back to the city. I'll probably put in at least 10 hours for tomorrow's shift. Maybe 12. Thank goodness it's the last for the week.

Thursday I have another chiropractic appointment, this time with massage therapy. Amazing. I am loving having the massage therapy. It's so relaxing and has really helped get me back into normal living since my incident that messed me all up. What I wish massage would help with is my knee, though. I didn't break it, but apparently bruised the patella pretty good because it still hurts like the dickens. It's super sensitive and if I bump it with anything it is nearly excruciating.

I am also meeting with a surgeon to check out my shoulder Thursday, to see what's actually happening in there. I don't think surgery is in my immediate future, perhaps some therapy I can do at home to strengthen things up and such. But I'll be interested to see what the "cysts" that were found on the MRI are. I did my own bit of online research and kinda deduced that they are mostly harmless but that they could be precursory to bigger problems later on. So we shall see.

Aside from that, the weekend looms in the distance. I may suggest to the sweetie that we get out of the city for a night. But who knows.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Digital Camera Help...

Open Forum

Blowin' Stuff Up