Grumpess

I feel like I can go back to work. I will have to take it slow and not push myself. I know I can do it. But right now, I'm not allowed.

So, tomorrow, I've decided I will get up early and head to the doctors office I was seen in the day after my ER visit. I will sit there all day if I have to, waiting for someone to read me the EEG results and sign a piece of paper that I can submit to my company that says I'm cleared to work again.

I have to do something. Lest I go insane sitting in this house for another long and boring day. I've sat myself sore actually, my back aches and my legs ache from un-use!

I tried for most of the day to "roll with the punches" but after my boss texted me asking if I was ever gonna come back to work I lost my grip on the just go with it attitude and started stressing again. I even managed to work myself into a pretty nasty little headache. UGH!

So tomorrow, come hell or high water, I will be cleared to work and be back at it as soon as possible.

Comments

keeping our fingers crossed for you that you get some good news today....

Popular posts from this blog

Digital Camera Help...

Open Forum

Blowin' Stuff Up