Cleared!

Well as far as I'm concerned I'm cleared for take-off. I got a note from the doctor today saying my EEG was normal, I can return to full duty and am safe to drive a CMV again. YAY.

So I faxed all the info to my HR lady, left her a voice mail and of course, haven't heard from her (which I am going to assume is a good thing). I will try to get ahold of her again in the morning before I head into work to take a shift. I have a massage therapy/chiropractic appointment in the morning that I have to do that first. I guess after that I'll be calling her and hopefully heading in to the shop to load up the truck and hit the road.

The only thing that could hold that up is if HR wants me to go through a DOT physical to double guarantee that I'm a-okay. But hopefully it's not required and I can just get moving again.

Yippee. Finally. A working girl again. I can't wait to earn a paycheck.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Digital Camera Help...

Open Forum

Blowin' Stuff Up