Two Weeks' Notice - Again

Today I told my boss he has me for only two more weeks. Another change is occurring in my life and I am scared and thrilled and everything in between. I went this morning for pre-employment drug/alcohol testing for the local public transit authority. Yep, I'll be driving a bus.

No more hauling around heavy tanks, frozen liquid CO2 , hoses, etc. No more bubbles.

Instead I'll be hauling around the working class, the lazy class and quite possibly, the crack head class. I'll be challenged on the daily in the realms of people skills and patience and fairness and safety. It'll be interesting.

Wow and yikes!

Comments

june in florida said…
Congrats but this might be the toughest job yet.
Pipeline said…
If you didn't catch it, on the news the other day they busted some kid for having a mobile meth lab in his backpack while on a city bus.

http://www.wsaz.com/charleston/headlines/117363288.html
some asian guy said…
oh, now that's cool. good luck on the new job!

Popular posts from this blog

Digital Camera Help...

Open Forum

Blowin' Stuff Up