Ka Ka Ka Kia

I'm about to pull my hair out over this medical nonsense. I decided I was going to go to the doctors office where I was treated and seen after my ER visit to get some answers and hopefully cleared to return to work.

I got there, stated my mission, waited a bit and a doctor came out to get some information from me. He later returned and explained that they hadn't gotten any results from my EEG yet. He said he could go ahead and give me a note to return to work and asked what it should say. I told him I needed it to state that I was cleared to return to full duty and was allowed to drive a Commercial Vehicle.

At that he guffawed and said that he couldn't do that after all. Because he didn't know if I was cleared until the results of the EEG were in. So I had gotten nowhere.

He suggested we go to the office where I had the EEG performed and light a fire under their behinds. So we did. My sweetie drove me over to the other hospital and we went straight into the EEG room and I explained my plight to the nurse technician who had conducted my EEG last week. She made a phone call and then came to us and stated that there just wasn't anyone available yet to read the EEG but that she could see if the pediatric neurologist would read it in the morning. Apparently that's the best she could do.

So now I'm stuck still waiting for results of an EEG that are probably negative anyway. I'm missing out on working days that would be earning me money. The good news is that I did visit my boss after all the doctor chasing and learned that one of the other drivers has been MIA for a while and might not be back, ever. So when I do get to go back there will be ample work to be done and I can probably work the heck out of it, earning more than usual. So that's good to know.

Anywho... on a lighter side. Today as I was riding shotgun with my sweetie I took notice of a sharp looking midsize SUV and thought, man that is one heck of a nice looking Kia. I assumed it was a Kia of course, but was shocked when we passed it and I saw the Mercedes logo on the front grille. So I then had to wonder if I had just insulted Mercedes or complimented Kia or vice versa.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Digital Camera Help...

Open Forum

Blowin' Stuff Up