Q & A with Gi-Gi Roxx - Round 3

Thanks to Trucking Tiger for these ten fabulously fun questions! You got questions? Send them in!


1. Name your top 5 states that you love, in order from 5-1. WV cant be included.

Link5) Wisconsin 4) North Carolina 3) Georgia 2) Pennsylvania 1) Utah

I love these five most (since I can't put WV on the list) because of their natural beauty more than anything.

2. What is the weirdest animal you have seen while driving a truck?

Honestly I think it was what I call the Thunderbirds. I thought were going to attack me at a rest area in BFE Nevada. I was out in the middle of nowhere, miles from anything and pulled into this little wayside with rustic facilities and found myself shocked by the size of the three birds that were standing by the trash cans. They were normal size trash cans and the birds were TALLER than the cans. They scared me. And I tried to get a photo of them but I was unable to snap anything that wasn't blurred even though I wasn't walking while trying to shoot... I was shaking like a leaf.

3. When on the road, have you ever seen or been in a tornado?

I haven't ever seen a tornado but you don't have to see them to know they're right there. I had two instances with what I believe were tornadoes. One where I was very very close to one without knowing it was actually there. I thought it was just a really nasty storm but it turned out to be a tornado along with it. And another when I knew the weather was getting really nasty and had heard sirens so I pulled into this truck stop in Tennessee and got inside just in time for the tornado to blow by behind the building and rip off the fuel island awning. Skeery stuff.

4. out of all of your named trucks, which is your favorite and why?

Trucky will always be my favorite... because he was my first. :P

5.If driving wasn't an option for you (ANY Kind of driving), what would you be doing?

Probably working in an office or in retail, since that's about the only two options in my hometown right now. Jobs aren't plentiful back home. If I didn't need to work then I'd just sit at home, watching soaps and eating bonbons. LOL

6. What is the coolest thing you have experienced while on the road?

This is a tough one to answer because everyday that I get to drive around in my big truck is pretty freakin' cool. But I'd have to say that getting to meet fellow online truckers is one of the best things that happens out here. From GypsyTrucker tripping me out while I brushed my teeth in the Flying J truck stop in Texarkana with "Is your name Gi-Gi?" to crushing yummo terminal burgers with you, Mr. Trucking Tiger... meeting readers and OTR comrades is pretty freakin' sweet.

7. What is the most UNcool thing?

I'd say that any of the accidents I've witnessed or been witness to the wreckage of is the most uncool. That at the weenie waggers... sorry... but that's just about as uncool as it get.

8. How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

42

9. Have you ever talked your way out of a ticket?

Never had to. Well, that's not true either. I tried to talk myself out of a fix-it ticket from the NY State Police once when I got pulled over for a random inspection and they found that I had a flat trailer tire. But can't really argue with that sort of thing. The tire was good when I left the truck stop an hour before I got pulled in for the random and didn't know it was flat, it wasn't like a blowout or anything so how was I to know. So I ate the ticket (aka I sent it to the company and they "took care of it").

10. What is in my left rear pocket?

Depends on if you're left or right handed. If you're a lefty, it's probably your wallet. If you're a righty then it's probably just your butt cheek. :P

Comments

ELH said…
Hey Gi Gi, any Poss that new hubby of yours would consider getting his cdl and joining you as a team otr??
i just got caught up on your blog and absolutely loved the q&a....it's really hard for people who aren't living this life to truly understand what we do and how we do it every day...it's good to swap attitudes and ideas with other drivers, if for no other reason than to reassure ourselves that we're "normal"....lol...whatever that is....

Popular posts from this blog

Digital Camera Help...

Open Forum

Don't Panic