The Welcome Back Weenie

Well today I experienced the welcome waggin'... Yep.

Dude in a car, windows down, fly down, going full throttle on his wiener. He was pretty proud of himself, and honestly I can't blame him, he did have a good sized trouser snake he was wrestling while simultaneously trying to drive.

He got a little camera shy though, while I was trying to get my Cannon out of the overhead, fumbling with the power switch he realized what was about to happen and slowed down so as to not be in my direct line of vision.

Oh well, another time I'll snap a pic of a guy whacking off in traffic. In the meantime, you can enjoy this video a friend shared with me awhile ago about such a topic.

Comments

The Daily Rant said…
Wow. That didn't take long. What kind of mind creates a video like that?? LOL. Who would even think its necessary. Now I'll be signing the "wacking off in traffic" tune!

Popular posts from this blog

Digital Camera Help...

Open Forum

Don't Panic