Oh My - My 15 Minutes of Fame?

I am not 100% sure what the impact of the following article will be on my life as a blogger... but I have a feeling that it will at least be partially positive. If you have found my blog because of this article, welcome to the madness.

The article "BLOG IT" appears in the current issue of the Pilot Challenge Magazine, which is a free publication at all of the Pilot Truck Stops across the country (and where ever else there are Pilot stations). I didn't know anything about the article until a trucker friend sent me a text message telling me I was in the magazine. Of course, the next day I stopped and picked up my own copy and read the article.

Enjoy it for yourselves and be sure that you also go check out all of the other awesome trucker blogs that are listed in the article. There is some really great stuff out there and I am glad to be a part of it all.

Comments

Mark Krusen said…
I've been reading your blog for a while now. Congratulations on the Mention in the article. You do have an upbeat way about the way your write. Keep up the good work.
Mark Krusen said…
Now that you are famous your going to have to post more often.
Unknown said…
Congrats on the write-up, they had some very nice things to say about your blog. Hope you're feeling better, my hubby has been fighting whatever crud it is for the past week.

Gabrielle
The Daily Rant said…
Wow - this is great!! I hope you get lots of blog traffic from it!!! And the readers of the Pilot Challenge magazine aren't the only ones who want you to blog more! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Digital Camera Help...

Open Forum

Blowin' Stuff Up