Super Quick

I have received a few messages of concern since I haven't posted in a little while. I've been pretty sick and when I've not been having to perform my job function I've been taking it easy and getting lots of rest. I am getting better but still have a ways to go, thanks to my weaker than normal immune system. But each day I feel a little better and before I know it I'll have forgotten I was even sick! (that is my hope anyway)

I've not had a whole lot of excitement lately as freight has just been blah, but I assure you when I'm feelin' better and have some tales to tell I'll blog my happy little heart out. Until then, relax and enjoy yourselves.... and maybe click on one of the links on the right over there and visit a fellow blogger friend of mine. Any of them will do... they're all fabulous!

Till next time... :o)

Comments

Anonymous said…
I was going through a bad case of Gi-Gi withdrawal. Hope you are well soon!
Anonymous said…
Hi GiGi, sorry to hear that you're not feeling well. Can't be much fun being stuck miles from home when you're sick. I know, why don't all us folks that read your blog come find you and give you some hot chicken soup to make you feel better? Just a thought!..Get well soon!

Popular posts from this blog

Digital Camera Help...

Open Forum

Blowin' Stuff Up