Hope & Change

No, my hope and change is not any of that Obama type nonsense either. It's gonna be real hope and real change and I have a feeling it's coming a lot quicker than I'd imagined.

Things have not been looking good from where I've been standing. For the horizon is blurred in almost every direction. I see one clear, bright spot in the distance. I'm gaining momentum, now. And before too long the haze that has been surrounding me will be just a memory.

Today marks a great occasion for me personally... I've made a major decision and will be quick to start along a new path, so long as the gate opens when I approach it.

No... I won't be leaving my beloved truckin'. So don't fret! If the stepping stones are all in the right places, the future is bright and exciting and full of hope.

Stay tuned....

Comments

Bijou said…
Hi Gi-Gi

It sounds like you are gonna make a big change in your life. How exciting! Don't make us wait long 'kay?

Wags & wiggles
Bijou
Anonymous said…
Wow! Talk about a teaser! Good luck to you and cannot wait to hear what the bright spot is. Best wishes for success with -- whatever you will tell us about. In time.

Belledog
Angela said…
Oh I do love a good bit of suspense. You'll appreciate it I think... in the long run. ;o)
Unknown said…
Can't wait to hear.
By the way Edilveiss is one of my favs also, in my county.
Anonymous said…
Good luck! :) I hope it turns out exactly like you hope and dream! I'm excited!
Anonymous said…
Change is good, I did it and popped out much happier (and more prosperous)on the other side. Good luck to you!

Jason
Anonymous said…
does this young girl know just how many of us are trying to guess what her plans are???...jeez!

Don't keep us in suspenders too long!
Steve, Ontario, Canada

Popular posts from this blog

Digital Camera Help...

Open Forum

Blowin' Stuff Up