Conversations

"Hey bus driver what's your name?" he asks.

"Bus Driver." I say with a polite smile on my face.

"Really a bus driver named Bus Driver?" he asks as seriously as he could.

"Yep." I reply continuing to smile.

"No really sweetie what's your name?" he pushed.

"I told ya, first name Bus, last name Driver." I chuckled.

....and he continued the conversation by trying to guess my name for 6 miles worth of driving. He got close once with "Michelle", my middle name... but no cigar.

Same guy referencing another time another place:

"I know you young lady."

"I dunno, you sure?"

"Yeah I think you've drove another bus I've been on before."

"Oh, well, that's possible, I'm all over the place."

"Yeah I remember now, you picked me up at the dirty book store down in Jefferson... CuhhhRAaaaaaZY Mitches!"

"Oh yeah now I remember, you were visiting your "girlfriend"."

"Yeah, we broke up when I cheated on her with this fine lady," he said as he pointed to the woman next to him.



-I swear I get to be privy to some serious hillbilly drama.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Digital Camera Help...

Open Forum

Blowin' Stuff Up