Celebrity Downers

I was just browsing pictures over at Yahoo! OMG and saw a few celebrities that I'd never seen before. I'd heard about them, most of them musicians whom I've heard on the airwaves for ages. But had never actually seen them.

I hate it when I picture someone looking a certain way and then when I finally see them I get deflated with disappointment because they are sooooo not what I expected. One of them today was David Guetta. Did NOT expect him to be a 40+ guy who looks like a rocker wanna-be.


Of course I also spotted a dude in a trio group that looks eerily like a friend I've known since childhood. And while I'm not gonna point out which one of the group Thirty Seconds to Mars it is that looks like that friend, those of you who have been in my life since childhood will probably know which one it is and just who he looks like.


And I'm not gonna bore you with a picture of Justin Bieber but I AM gonna say that he bears a striking resemblance to a girl I knew in Texas. Yes a girl. She was in the Navy. She was hot. And if Justin ever shaved his head they could seriously be mistaken for twins.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Digital Camera Help...

Open Forum

Blowin' Stuff Up