Where have all...

bunnies gone?

I've noticed over quite some time now that there seems to be a bunny crisis. Now it might just be me, but really, where have all the bunnies gone? Where are those fluffy little cotton tails with their little noses and twitching wiskers?

I can't recall seeing a single bunny anywhere in the country over the past couple of years. Aside from in cages at the State Fair, of course. But in the wild, I can't recall having seen a single bunny nibbling grass or hopping along happily through fields. And I drove all over while I was still over-the-road. I know they might be holed up in their little bunny burrows for winter time and therefore much less active.

But I miss the bunnies. Here are a few cute bunnies for your viewing pleasure.


Comments

june in florida said…
We have bunnies in Florida and warm sunny weather.

Popular posts from this blog

Digital Camera Help...

Open Forum

Don't Panic