Recovery

I'm recovering from Yoga quite well. And had I not stayed out so late celebrating not one but two birthdays last night I'd have already hit the gym today. I'm working on mustering up the motivation for it. Really I am. Today is just cardio anyway, so it's just about an hour and a half visit. I am just draggin'.

We didn't get home until sometime after 2am this morning. Which is why I'm dragging, because I am not used to being up after 10pm even on nights I'm not working.

Last night, we made our first stop at our favorite beer and hot wings place where we met with some of our good friends for dinner, drinks and celebration. My sweetie was celebrating his birthday yesterday.

Around 9 we finally decided to blow that joint and head over to my ol' college besties house for her birthday celebration. Totally didn't know it was an 80's theme party and felt awkwardly dressed in my circa 2010 cords and cable sweater but we still had a blast!

We crashed into bed shortly after we got home at two this morning and slept until nearly eleven. Actually my sweetie, who partied super hard, was only up long enough to make himself an egg sandwich and then fall back into bed. Since I was the designated driver for the night I'm not suffering the same as he is, I'm just tired because I was off my regular sleeping schedule.

Maybe that cardio will help me feel better. I should get dressed and head up to the gym I suppose. Beats sitting here watching Walker Texas Ranger reruns on WGN America... and no I'm not really watching it, it's mostly just background noise. But I will admit I occasionally look up to see a good old fashioned round house kick be served to some criminal by Chuck Norris. hahahahahahah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Digital Camera Help...

Open Forum

Don't Panic