Television Show Quickie

I had opened my new post maker planning to bitch about work. Then I turned on the TV to find the Rosanne show playing on the CW.

O M G Classic 90's throw back. The clothes, the hair, the canned laughter. It's amazing.

I've always loved this show. The parallels with my own dysfunctional family are uncanny.

When I was watching the tube last night I found myself enjoying another favorite show, Scrubs, wishing for a best friend relationship like Turk & JD. I know, they're dudes and I therefore can not ever have a bro-mance. But, it would be kind of neat to have a bestie like that.

Comments

The Daily Rant said…
Loved that show. I didn't watch it religiously, but it always made me laugh. She was so REAL.

Popular posts from this blog

Digital Camera Help...

Open Forum

Don't Panic