Picture Goodness

Consider it an early Christmas present... here's a few new pics to enjoy!

White-out the trees with a little fog.

The snow was heavy on the trees along I-77 south in WV during the first real snow of the season. It was lovely!

Snowy Turnpike

More snowy goodness. I love looking at it... hate being out in it. Lucky for me the roads were cleared by the time I came through. I heard it was a mess early in the day. YIKES!

The uphill battle isn't always obvious.

The uphill battle truly isn't always obvious. This one doesn't look too bad, but I had to take it in 7th gear! (for the non-truckers that's about 25-29 MPH) But hey... at least the scenery was nice!

A step back in time.

Along part of the old Historic Rt. 66 in Illinois I found this little station on my way to deliver a load. I wish there'd been room for me to park and get out and snap a few other pictures but alas... all I got was this one shot from the intersection.

Add a little sunshine...

Sunrise in Kentucky.

A little red in the face?

Being silly and enjoying some of the unique features on my new camera. This one is called "color swap"... and it's tons of fun! :o)~

Comments

Anonymous said…
Great pics, Gigi! Thanks for sharing them.

Belle
Anonymous said…
Hi Gigi, really enjoy reading about your adventures. Thanks for the pictures, too!
The Daily Rant said…
LOVE the snow and the picture of the gas station! The color swap picture of you is pretty cool too. Looks like you and your new camera are getting along just fine!!

Have a great Thanksgiving and we'll be looking forward to more pictures!
Anonymous said…
Nice pics, thanks

Popular posts from this blog

Digital Camera Help...

Open Forum

Don't Panic