The Christmas Sweater - By Glenn Beck

If you need something positive to read during these not so positive times, I suggest you head to your nearest bookstore and purchase your very own copy of Glenn Beck's "The Christmas Sweater".

I just sat and absorbed the entire novel in one sitting (well, with one potty break). I have to say that in the current world, the message of this simple story will warm you to your core and give you new found hope for the road ahead.

It dragged me through many emotions, some I wasn't sure I was looking for, some I'm still not sure I wanted to experience. But in the end I'm ever so glad I put the time into reading this novel. I don't think that I will even feel the true message of "The Christmas Sweater" immediately. I don't suspect that it will happen tomorrow even. But in time, it will sink in completely and that moment of "ah-ha!" will occur and I will be all the better for it.

It's interesting to me that just about two weeks ago something happened to me in a dream that I wasn't sure how to interpret. But now I have some idea and I will be seeking more actively the path on which that dream has set my foot falls.

I hope you decide to give yourself the gift of hope this Holiday Season and pick up this book. Seriously... unless you're a black-hearted evil being, you're going to really be glad that you read it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Digital Camera Help...

Open Forum

Don't Panic