Karma

In a comment on my last blog my friend commented on how karma might play a role in my life after having donated the flour to folks who needed it instead of just throwing it away.

Kinda funny since I felt the full presence of Karma this morning when I woke up to call in and see what my next assignment was going to be. I talked to "T" my dispatch planner asking him what he had in store for me today.

He had a load picking up 11 miles from where I am now.. and going straight to Columbus Ohio.

Halleluia!

I am going to be leaving here shortly and heading over to get my empty and then to get my load. Then hopefully at some point later in the day, I'll finally be leaving the state of Texas.

I am so happy I could sh*t.

.....I am also in the Holiday mood thanks to the guy parked next to me BLARING the local station that is playing All Christmas, Till Christmas. Things are looking up and my spirits are higher than they've been in the past few days.

Which is saying a lot actually. Last night I had the most horrid nightmare in relation to my concerns about not being able to be home for this weekend and I actually woke up one minute before my alarm was set to go off, sobbing like a baby. It was insane... a powerful dream that I care not to share the details of but I will share that it definitly makes me appreciate everything I have in my life, family and friends alike.

So to you my dear friend, family member, reader... thank you for being a part of my life. You are very special to me and I am truly blessed to have you with me wherever I go.

.....gotta run folks! Hopefully I'll be blogging from WV next!

Peace and Holiday Cheer,

Gi-Gi Roxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Digital Camera Help...

Open Forum

Blowin' Stuff Up