A Bird in the Hand....

...is worth 500 GB in the bush.  Or something like that.

I got an external hard drive finally.  It was one of Amazon's lightening deals yesterday.  Plus with my Prime membership it was shipped two-day delivery for free.  And I suppose that since I ordered it early enough in the day, yesterday counted as one of the two shipping days.  I was shocked when the UPS guy knocked on my door this afternoon.

And excited.  I love new toys.

Here it is! 500 GB in the palm of my hand.


I've been on  the verge of a completely full memory on my laptop for some time now.  I have a 136 GB hard drive in this thing, with an additional 14 GB of "Backup/Restore" storage.  For a grand total of 150 GB.  But I've had less than a half gig left for over three months.  So every time I take pictures and want to put them on my laptop I have to go back through old albums and delete pictures and/or videos I don't think I really need to keep.

So now, I don't have to do that anymore.

Plus, once I get it all backed up onto the external drive, I can delete them off my laptop and clean it up a bit more to hopefully get it running smooth again.

Hooray.

Anywho.  Baby news, she's eating food from a spoon now.  After the pediatrician gave us the go-ahead last week at her four month check-up we decided to give it a go.

So Sunday we started her on solids with a few spoonfuls of Organic Carrots.  She wasn't a fan at all.

But she's coming around.  It took her 5 feedings over three days to finish the itty bitty jar of carrots.  Today we opened a jar of Organic Peas.  She seems to like them more, but I think it is the consistency making all the difference.  We're about to have helping number two of the peas, I'll try to snap a shot of her with them to share. 

Update :
She loves peas apparently! This is her essentially saying "more".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Digital Camera Help...

Open Forum

Don't Panic