Starfish's First Wedding

I took lil' miss Starfish with me to my friends wedding this weekend.  I almost left her home, she'd been fussy earlier in the day and I was terrified that taking her would ruin my friends wedding.  No one wants to hear a screaming baby in the middle of saying their vows.  But as the clock crept towards time to leave, she was getting to be in a better mood. 

So I got her dressed and decided to risk it. 

And I'm glad I did.  She did wonderfully.  She cooed, not cried, during the ceremony and only a couple of times.  It was luckily at endearing moments and no one seemed to mind.  She also did great at the reception.  She enjoyed playing and watching and dancing a little bit.  She also didn't mind that everyone wanted to snap her picture and say hello. 

Here are a few of the best shots from the day. 

The Ceremony - Daddy giving his daughter away.

Getting ready to cut the cake.
Nom Nom Nom!
Enjoying ourselves.


The Bride, Selena, and I.

The Brides Mommy Ella and her man playing with my Starfish.


It's electric, boogie woogie woogie.
A tender moment between the Bride and Groom

Oh, yes, you're cute.
 Congrats again Selena & Matt. It was a lovely day to celebrate your new lives together. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Digital Camera Help...

Open Forum

Don't Panic