4 Months Old and Counting...

Last Thursday Starfish hit the 4 month mark.  I can't believe how quickly four months has flown by.  We marked the day with the cute picture below and a day full of crankiness.  She refused to nap that day and had massive mood swings as a result.  One minute she was playing and cooing and grabbing handfuls of my hair (ouch) and the next she was screaming bloody murder.  It was a fun day.... not.






She goes in this week for her second round of vaccinations.  That should be fun.... (sarcasm). 

And next week she has her 4 month check-up with the pediatrician.  I'm anxious to see how much she's grown!  I mean, I can SEE how much but I want official numbers.

Over this past weekend she discovered her outside voice - inside a restaurant.  There was a TV near our table and it was showing a lacrosse game.  For some reason that excited Starfish to no end and she yelled and squealed with delight for pretty much the entire meal.  Thankfully there weren't that many patrons in the restaurant and the ones that were there didn't seem to mind her noise. She also started this thing where she sucks in her bottom lip and makes sucking noises.  It's adorable... but I just know she's gonna end up with a chapped lip as a result. 

She's still teething like crazy too.  And I do believe she's gonna get a top tooth first.  The gum of the front left tooth area is now quite swollen and whiter than the right.  It looks like it'll be a while yet before a tooth pops through, but I would take bets that is where the first one will be making it's debut.

Comments

some asian guy said…
you guys are doing great work. and what a cutie the little miss is. hope she's happy and copacetic.

Popular posts from this blog

Digital Camera Help...

Open Forum

Don't Panic