Recharge!

Yesterday I went to our local Harbor Freight and picked up a variety of rechargeable batteries for the various items in the house that require constant battery changes.  The C batteries were the ones I needed most for one of Starfish's favorite things, this mobile


She will seriously lay in the crib for 15-20 minutes and just smile up at that thing when it's turning and doing it's thing.  She smiles the biggest when the ostrich comes around, sometimes she will squeal with delight even.  She seems to like the monkey and the giraffe as well. But the ostrich really makes her the happiest. 

The other day the batteries finally died in the mobile, the same batteries we've had in it since she was about a month old.  I hadn't made it out to get replacement batteries and I was noticing that Starfish was looking at it longingly and would get irritated when she was in her crib during the day because it wasn't moving.  So I finally caved and bought some rechargeable batteries. 

While I was at it I picked up rechargeable AA and AAA batteries as well, since there are other items in the house like the Wii Remote and flashlights that need their batteries replaced regularly.  It wasn't all that expensive either since they were from Harbor Freight and they were on sale.  I'd say it was the best $20 I've spent lately.

Comments

june in florida said…
I am voting for you, hope you win.

Popular posts from this blog

Digital Camera Help...

Open Forum

Don't Panic