Thank You!

A huge, enthusiastic THANK YOU to my home girl over at The Daily Rant for creating the masterpiece blog header that you now see above. I love it and it really makes my blog snap!

It started out as a simple e-mail question about what type of program she used to create her own blog header and quickly turned into a back and forth e-mail fest which led to this final product.

Salena I cannot thank you enough for the time you took to make this (and the other prototypes) for me and my silly little blog. Not to mention the fact that you helped me take my blog in a new direction with giving it an actual title.

Maybe now that it's pretty to look at I'll visit my own blog more often.... maybe. ;o)

Of course I'll be spending some of my time blogging over at The Other Side of Gi-Gi Roxx, another place that got all prettied up with the creative talents of my blogging comrade. The Other Side is a new place for me to blog about all things non-trucking. Check it out and lemme know what ya think so far!

Comments

this is great! love the pics in the header... love the font!! yep, it roxx!!!!
The Daily Rant said…
Gi-Gi,

You are TOTALLY welcome! Thanks for the opportunity to do something other than cook Ed food. :)

Hope Kenny is up and running soon! Take care, you fabulous adventuress, you!
Jason S Harry said…
Very nice! It's always great to freshen up ones writing space and what better time than Spring? You're fortunate to have such great help! Hope to read your wheels are turning again soon.

Popular posts from this blog

Digital Camera Help...

Open Forum

Don't Panic