Still waiting...

I have the word "patience" tattooed on the inside of my right wrist... right now it's the only patience I have. I'm trying. Really. I keep distracting myself with Facebook, blogging, reading blogs, reading a book, watching TV. But through it all... my impatience sits right beside me tapping me on the shoulder saying, "hey hey hey hey hey". It's annoying.

I called the shop to see if by some miracle they got Kenny in earlier than expected. Not a chance. Why do they laugh at me when I call to check on this? I don't get it. I don't think it's very funny. What I find less funny is the fact that I shouldn't even be sitting here wasting away in my stew of impatience. I should be rolling mile after mile, picking up and delivering freight. The shop I was in two days before I got here should have fixed this problem like they were supposed to. But no... no.

I just hope that I can get some damn good miles when I get back on the road.

But hey... it could always be worse right?

Comments

GoGo said…
Hotels are like chewing gum, it doesn't matter how good it is, you can easily get sick of it after two hours, or 9, or 12.

Popular posts from this blog

Digital Camera Help...

Open Forum

Don't Panic